Today’s list of links is curated by FM CEO John Battelle.
- Microsoft has unveiled a new strategy, with CEO Steve Ballmer announcing a reorganization.
- Distribution is the queen to content’s king. In other words,it’s not just what you say… it’s how you reach the people who hear you say it.
- Esquire recently launched a pay-per-article model, in a shift towards payment systems and paid services/content.
- A look behind Twitter’s ad ecosystem and what it means for the larger social media ecosystem.
- VentureBeat’s Mobile Advertising Index was released, showcasing the top 10 companies helping marketers to reach mobile users. Included in the list are Facebook, Chartboost, Flurry & more.