It’s been a hot week and, at FM HQ in Manhattan, we’ve been experiencing the brutal temperatures of NYC’s summer. Luckily, our office manager extraordinaire Gregory Waits helped us beat the heat with mini-fans. (If you don’t have one — go out an buy one ASAP!) Here’s your week in URLs:
- A look into the ethical framework of sponsored content from the folks at Edelman.
- Speaking of, the line between editorial and marketing gets thinner buy the day; here’s how content marketing can help drive sales.
- Google’s massive new revenue source (can you take a guess?)
- The bright future of native advertising in a handy top 5 list.
- A brief history of the selfie.
- The complete guide to Twitter lingo.
- And, from Buzzfeed, 26 signs you work in social media (hint: you think in 140 characters of less).
And with that, have a great weekend and stay cool.